Now Hiring! Python Engineer / Data Scientist
Can you program in Python?
Do you love working with data sets and adding value in creative, interesting ways?
Do you have a passion for applying your skills in a dynamic startup environment?
Here are some examples of the kind of work you’ll be spending your time on: 1. Developing automated audits and recommendations for platforms such as AdWords, Facebook and Twitter
2. Developing interfaces into Slack, Instant Message and Email to bring Nugit to life
3. Analysing the impact of optimisations and account changes on the actual results
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Python. Ie. You must know Python, we will test you.
- Knowledge and experience of MongoDB and document based storage solutions.
- Heroku and Amazon Web Services background.
- Knowledge and experience with the top Python stats libraries
- Strong capability to explain technical statistical concepts (such as how to calculate a regression line and confidence intervals) in simple terms for programmers.
- Passion for teamwork and collaborating to producing industry-shaping solutions. “Can do” attitude with flair for finding solutions and working independently.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willingness to work diligently and proactively in an unsupervised environment.
- Excellent understanding of descriptive statistics, distribution theory, hypothesis testing, statistical inference and linear regression.
- Experience with digital data streams, such as AdWords and Google Analytics, Social Media
- Experience using digital media APIs
How to Apply Must be Singaporean resident or have permit to work in Singapore, so please don’t apply if you don’t fit this description. Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started. Interviews start mid May. Apologies, only successful applicants will be contacts. It makes it much easier for us if you can share a link to your Github or similar online code repos, share any hobby projects. Also remember to tell us why you’re applying – this will help us more than a resume alone. Thanks everyone.